Managing Anger & Rage
“There was a calm environment, allowing children to share experiences in a safe space.”
“We have seen huge differences in X’s ability to self-regulate…he is able to let things go!”
“X thrived on this course – it was perfect for him.”
“The TA really took on what she learnt and ran with it. She is keen to roll out the course to other groups of children.”
“I used to get angry, and now I say to myself: ‘Shall I go and get some tools?’ and I use what I need to calm down.”
Children are invited to attend 5 afternoon sessions to complete a programme of practical activities to learn specific stategies to manage anger and rage.
- To help children develop an understanding of their feelings by exploring the link between physiological and emotional reactions.
- To improve children’s understanding of how their behaviour impacts on others and the consequences of their behaviour.
- To build a ‘toolkit’ which will help children recognise when they move to ‘rage’.
- To manage their emotional state rather than ‘feeling and reacting’.
New courses beginning spring term 2018!
Watch this space!
Managing Anxiety & Worries
“We all felt very welcome and at ease which made the experience very enjoyable.”
“The change in X since starting this course has been noticed by everyone!”
“This course has made a massive impact on the girls.”
This 5 week course is designed to give children a ‘toolkit’ to help manage their anxiety and worries.
The course is delivered in 5 afternoon session and involves children completing a programme of practical activities to learn specific strategies to manage worries.
- To improve children’s understanding of the triggers that create worries.
- To support reflection of how it makes them feel and how they behave when they are worried.
- To build a ‘toolkit’ to help them manage their worries and anxiety.
New course beginning after spring half term 2018!
Taking Bookings Now!