What to Wear
- Suitable footwear (e.g. walking boots)
- Waterproofs – trousers and jackets
- Warm clothing (jumpers, gloves, hats, scarves, thick socks, etc) – plenty of layers!
- Warm coat
- Sun hat
- Light waterproofs
As part of our commitment to healthy schools, please bring along a balanced packed lunch. Please do not include fizzy or energy drinks, sweets or chocolate.
Toilets: We have a chemical toilet onsite, and a hand washing station is always in place, with soap.
Water: Water will be supplied, but it is always a good idea to bring your own bottle of water as well.
Shelter: We have a large parachute canopy for shelter.
Ethos & Rules
Our ethos and rules are based on safety and respect:
- Respect for self
- Respect for others
- Respect for the environment
Respect for self:
- Behave in a sensible and appropriate manner at all times.
- Listen carefully to instructions, asking for help if you don’t understand.
- Safely use the correct tools for the task.
- Use, take care of and appropriately store safety equipment and tools provided. Report any loss or damage.
- Take reasonable care to avoid injury to yourself and others.
- Report accidents and near misses immediately, no matter how trivial.
Respect for others:
- Treat everybody with consideration and good manners.
- Respect the rights of others to hold their beliefs and opinions.
- Any form of bullying will not be tolerated.
- Behave with the health and safety of others in mind.
- Be co-operative, helpful and maintain a positive team spirit.
Respect for the Environment:
- Treat your own property and the property of others with care.
- Treat the projects and the land with care.
- Report any damage or risks you may see.
- Do not litter or disturb the natural environment in any way.
- Natural Learning Therapy activities are all based outdoors and so, by their very nature are at the mercy of natural variables – particularly the weather. Whilst we make every effort to avoid cancellations, there may be occasions when we are forced to cancel an event at short notice.
- There may be occasions where we are forced to bring an activity to an early close.
- Some of our activities require a specific number of participants in order to go ahead. The Inclusion Hub reserves the right to cancel an activity at short notice, without the need to give reasons, if that number has not been reached.
- There may be times when we are forced to alter or cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control. We will do our best to give you as much notice as possible and as such you accept that we are not liable for any losses arising as a result of that cancellation or alteration of the activity.